The goals of this blog via the posting of images, research findings, data transcriptions, source citations and the categorization of that data are:
- develop a better understanding of data on the Leehive and Slattery families of Ulster County, New York
- develop a method of tracking and analyzing data based on year, location, occupation and other categories in order to assist with analyzing the data
- share information on the Leehive and Slattery families with other researchers
- dangle the "cousin bait" out on the Internet to attract the attention of others who descend from John Leehive and Martin Slattery
- share insights as to methodologies on better ways to visualize and analyze collateral and cluster genealogy data
You input and ideas are appreciated! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.